Tuesday, March 20, 2012

friday photos ??

It's not Friday, but I find myself with an afternoon of coordinated kid naps, so I figured I'd better take advantage.

More pictures of Genghis than Xena, but she basically looks the same in all photos.



Love this photo, but wish I hadn't cut off most of his head.




With Grandma.


A few life updates:
- Xena continues to be a calm, reflective child.
- Grandma wears Genghis out at the park every day, much to our delight.
- Because her snuffles and grunts during the night have been waking me up, Xena has been relocated to the bathroom nursery.
- I got 4 straight hours of sleep last night!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow- shorts in March. That is exciting!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Awww! They are so cute!

I can't wait to meet the new little one in person. :)

LOVED yours and Abe's talks on Sunday, by the way. What a great meeting. You will both be missed!

little red hen said...

Congrats Erin and Abe. Beautiful little ones. I gasped when I scrolled down and saw the princess warrior. So pretty. Love your post about the second. Such was my experience too! Such a delight...still wondering if its a girl thing or a second child thing? I agree...don't wake her up at night! I didn't with either of mine and they slept and slept and slept. And so did I!!! Take care and love from Utah!