Monday, April 4, 2011

friday photos

Neglecting my photo duty. Excuses: bad cold, out of town.

Genghis took me out to lunch for my birthday, to the Northside Grill, where they give you a totally free breakfast or lunch, just because it's your birthday. He was happier than the photo shows. But I like this picture because he kind of looks like the guy behind him, plus the woman in the back was also celebrating her birthday that day, and her name was Erin. (Note, Genghis is wearing an "I love Daddy" bib on my birthday...)


After a whole week visiting my parents, I realized I hadn't taken any photos, so I snapped a couple the night before we left. I'm not sure how Dad is smiling here; I'm pretty sure Genghis is pinching his cheek. He doesn't hold back on the nails.


Mom and Genghis enjoying some laughs.




Note the pink sock (we can it his "fuzzy") which Genghis has recently become attached to. Unfortunately, we lost it the next day at the Shedd Aquarium. Fortunately, socks come in pairs. Unfortunately, I was hoping to have my awesome pink sock monkey-embroidered socks back some day.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is the cutest favorite toy!

-Megan (I don't feel like signing out from Chris).

Dawn said...

So cute! He looks like a wise old man in the first picture! Glad you had fun with your folks!

Elizabeth Downie said...

What a little cutie! Love those pictures - especially the first one. Ha!