Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do they make one with a side car?

This afternoon at work I was searching online for a grant foundation by the name of Hearst. One of the sponsored links on the side of my search read: Motorcycle Trike Hearse. Designed to carry die hard bikers to their final resting place.

How could I resist?

The link took me to this website, where, indeed, you can purchase your own motorcycle hearse for only $12,000. Drive the Highway to Heaven in a wide array of exterior colors. Additional features such as imported European carriage lamps and tempered glass available.

From the website:



3 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Do they make a couples one? Because Derek & I are all over the Highway to Heaven... ;)

Janssen said...

Now THAT is brilliant.

Megan said...

What a great idea. The fact that they are made in Michigan makes them even better. I am surprised that Chris has never told me about this option, with all of his funeral planning experience and all.