Things I didn't know a 6-month-old (7 today!) could do:
- Bite a 1-inch thick slice of pear in half, armed only with gums and determination
- Eat an entire waffle in one sitting (who needs baby sign language - grunting and rocking back and forth with mouth agape is quite communicative)
- Stuff his sock in his mouth - chew, suck, and smile happily for 15 minutes
- Nurse and suck his thumb at the same time
- Turn his head while in his baby bath to lap up the bath water with his tongue
Since Genghis now only derives pleasure when something is in his mouth, this week's (okay, last week's) Friday photos are devoted to his first experience with an apple.